Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays! ♥

Wishing everyone a very joyous and memorable Christmas and a safe and exciting holidays.
I will make this a short little entry to greet everyone on this special period. Wish you all get what you have asked Santa for.

Cannot wait to open presents and be with loved ones. Also followe
d by a very long weekend! Yes, Monday and Tuesday will be public holiday here in Australia and this will be spent catching up with lovely friends, basking in the end of year sales and some well overdue R&R.

I will be posting some of the great pieces I will find in the sales. So have to definitely eat lots of the glorious food for sustenance.

I will leave you for now with one of the quotes that I love and it is this....

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
~Abraham Lincoln



Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy holidays everyone! x


♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

aw Merry Christmas lovely! i really like your holiday outfit :). hope you have a fun one!

<3, Kathleen.

Diana said...

Merry Christmas! What breed is your dog?

Unknown said...

Hello hello :D I hope you had wonderful christmas!

and thank u ^_^ ur words totally made my day :D! and is it just me or do I overuse smilie emoticons :\? ehhe But I look forward to getting to know u more and reading more posts from you too!

ali v. said...

Pretty tree--and outfit! I sure hope you had a fantastic Christmas! xoxo {av}

Ashley said...

hope you're enjoying the last day of your holiday! went shopping and found some GREAT sales - hope you have good luck too! i'm loving that outfit - gorg!

Pretty Lil Birdie said...

@ KC - Thanks lovely. Have been so busy of late. Will definitely post something soon. x

@ Diana - Belated Merry Xmas to you and a Happy NY. My dog Happy is a bichon frise.

@ InsideOut Elle - Thank you. I'm glad it made your day. I truly look forward to following everyones blog more regularly after this busy period ends.

@ {av} - Thank you. This was actually taken at my parents place. x

@ Ashley - Thank you lovely. I'm glad you founds some excellent sales. I have too and cannot wait to post them up soon.

CHESCA said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pretty Lil Birdie.

Design by Urban Doll. Est. November 2009 ♡ Live life to the fullest ♡. Blog by Blogspot.

Website counter
free counters