Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Smoker

My ultimate hate is being around smokers. Not that I hate all people who smoke, I just hate the behaviour of inconsiderate ones who just exhale their second hand smoke without a care in the world. It's bad enough that cars, buses and trucks pollute and congest the air we breathe when we walk on the street, people do not need to be exposed to walking behind a person callously exhaling crap in your face.

This is pretty much what is inside a ciggie..and no thanks I would like to go without them please.

Walking along George St at peak hour is probably a no go zone if you want to avoid walking behind or passing a smoker. I was walking home after work and an inconsiderate smoker who I tried to overtake kept on overtaking me, hence wanting me to behind him so I can smell the grossness. *sigh* Winter just makes it worse! Too many smokers out there. This is probably the filthiest habit of all aside from public nose pickers.
So dear uncaring smoker, if you would like to do harm to your body. Please don't involve innocent bystanders too.

♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pretty Lil Birdie.

Design by Urban Doll. Est. November 2009 ♡ Live life to the fullest ♡. Blog by Blogspot.

Website counter
free counters