Sunday, July 18, 2010

I heart Mochas!

You can tell it's a good coffee if you can feel it's effects. That is, you can feel the buzz of the caffeine and the taste of the beans.

It was thanks to the this little thing that encouraged me to start this blog. I am a self confessed regular mocha drinker..but this little fellow gave me such a buzz today! I just felt like I was in such a high and it wasn't just me.

My sis in law had a latte and she felt the same. I just can't imagine me having the
full blown coffee. Thank you Abercrombie cafe for the buzz. Just amplified all the emotions..don't think I will be drinking your mochas for a while.

♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pretty Lil Birdie.

Design by Urban Doll. Est. November 2009 ♡ Live life to the fullest ♡. Blog by Blogspot.

Website counter
free counters